Do you want:
- to be a happier & healthier role model
- a reflection of your situation that offers a healthy perspective and solutions to YOUR challenges
- to stop saying "I don't know what to do" and develop strategies that fit your family
- a less "crazy", more balanced lifestyle
- to more effectively adopt tools and systems that suit your strengths and skills
- to stop comparing your choices to others and learn to choose what matters to you and your family
- to reduce the judgment and pressure you're experiencing and feel more supported
- an increased sense of well-being
- reduce fears and increase hope, wonder, & joy
- to stop spinning your wheels and increase productivity, efficiency, and function
- decreased stress responses to prevent illness and disease
- to feel empowered and equipped to experiencing positive and lasting changes
You are teaching your children how to be a grown up. What kind of grown up do you want them to learn from? Be sure to read what others have said on the TESTIMONIAL PAGE.
Here's how it Begins: (please read completely)
- Fill out the initial intake form.
- Once I review the form and agree that you're a candidate for the work I'm doing, I will email within 24 hours with dates / time options for our first session together, indicated by your intake form and direct you to the checkout screen for you to purchase your sessions.
- Your 1st session will last approximately 90 minutes. Subsequent sessions will average 50 minutes. Together, we'll get a clearer and clearer picture of your best version of yourself, learning how to experience that version of you more.
- After each session, you will receive and email with the summary of our time together, clearly stating the steps we define as well as insights and edits to your picture. Clients report that the summary is extremely helpful in rooting them into the process and picture that they're looking for.
- Begin to give thought to where our phone sessions will take place. One mom I've worked with found the only quiet, uninterrupted space available in her day was in her car, in the parking deck before going into her office.
- What matters most is that you participate...you're worth the time, energy and resources it takes to experience your Most Well Self. Not only are you worth it, you have a responsibility to it.
Sessions may be purchased on a visit by visit basis though studies have repeatedly shown that lasting results will come faster with a commitment to the process. If you're more comfortable to pay visit by visit for the first session, I will extend the discounted package rate and offer to invoice you the difference. Weekly sessions will offer the greatest success, but even 1 session has been effective in radically improving direction, focus, and perspective.
Pay It Forward sessions are often available, allowing the opportunity for growth and support even when a mom doesn't have the resources to pay for themselves. If you need support and without the financial resources now, please inquire about the availability of Pay It Forward sessions. Money is not an excuse for not getting support.
At OptiMOM Coaching, the vision of a healthy and well world is held at its center with great recognition that to raise well children, we need well parents. If you would like to contribute to the Pay It Forward bank, please click HERE.
While counseling is sometimes described as an unpacking of the past to develop a new relationship with it, coaching works from a different angle; designing, expressing, and experiencing the future while creating the path to get there. Please take the time to learn more about coaching HERE.
Your well-being matters...to me, to the people who care about you, and to the future of our culture. We need well mothers to raise well children. Start where you are. You have a safe, real, and empathetic mom to walk with you.
I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to facilitate your version of being an optimal MOM
**Please note that my work is not limited to moms. I am equipped to coach a broad spectrum of people and honored to serve in the capacity needed.